Our personal expectations about security, mobility, leisure, and tourism have all been called into question during this recent pandemic and forced us to reflect deeply about where we want to live and spend more time in the future.
Buying a new modern home on a private and established golf resort in Spain can offer a unique combination of financial, logistical, practical and lifestyle advantages listed below that make sense when choosing where to have a permanent residence abroad or a vacational home for occasional use and to rent it out.
- Price stability – most resorts partner with international companies creating an increase in visibility and demand, helping to stabilise prices even during a crisis.
- Features of the resort and the profile of current owners add to this stability.
- Long-term planning is required in a resort, so it’s a way for you to know what your getting and the future improvements you can expect.
- Privacy – golf resorts are located within secluded and private locations and choosing to isolate away from busy cities has been a welcome option for numerous owners.
- 24 hour service – Many golf resorts in Spain offer a 24-hour owner service line that can address any issues that arise, including the need for medical attention.
- Controlled access – With smart controlled technology with many new luxury golf homes in Spain and on-site security 24 hours a day, there are no concerns about your property being damaged or accessed if you cannot be there yourself
- Wider choice of homes – Sol Sports Properties offer a multitude of property types and communites within golf resorts in Spain. Whether your preference is an apartment or penthouse within a community, townhouse, villa with private pool or if you want to design your own bespoke villa then we are sure we can find your dream home. Click here to view a selection of our homes or click here if you want us to take the hassle of searching and fill our short property finder service form.
- A golf resort is impeccably kept and well maintained – The areas around the courses are equally well maintained, with manicured gardens, hedge rows and verges. Roads and street lighting are also kept in tip top shape, all important factors when it comes to buying and selling a property on a golf resort in Spain
- Connecting with people – In a resort, the golf course, the restaurants, the tennis courts, spa and gymnasium and social spaces are all ideal opportunities to mingle. You will have the opportunity to establish a network of contacts and relationships beyond leisure because many owners tend to be business owners or well established professionals. We have numerous clients that have joined Golf Clubs not just for the golf but to join in with social events. For many clients it has helped to combat loneliness and improve mental health dramatically.
- 5* star hotel services – many golf homes within resorts in Alicante having at least one hotel on their grounds. These establishments offer additional amenities to resort owners, like boutiques, resort spas, and even Michelin-star restaurants.
- Professional management company located within a golf resort allows you to request housekeeping, room service, laundry, booking a tee time to much more, simply by picking up the telephone. As well as helping with rentals if required for your golf home, during the time you are not using it.
- Golf resorts in Alicante are located in privileged positions with spectacular views, whether it be lake, sea, river, fairways or blue sky views.
- Lifestyle – last but not least, the obvious lifestyle benefits owning a golf home in Spain are an enviable climate (320+ days of sunshine a year), golf whenever you want, rental investment, less pollution, cleaner air and less need for a car or other transportation to enjoy all the leisure activities on your doorstep.
Contact Sol Sports Properties today to help you with your search for a golf property here in Spain