Sol Sports Properties legal partner Ricor Abogados provide you a fast and competitive service of exceptional quality, aiming to take the stress and strain out of any legal situation and lead you to the right solution.
Outlined below are services required with purchasing a property here in Spain and to guide you every step of the way.
REAL ESTATE PROPERTY LAW
- Integral legal advice concerning the freehold and leasehold conveyancing process (buying, selling or renting your property):
- Draft, review and advice on a purchase/ sale or tenancy agreement
- Deducing and investigating title (searches, enquiries and planning, etc)
- Searches on and off title. Legal Reports. Drafting of contracts and completion
- Power of attorney
- Advice on mortgages
- Advice and management of taxes and duties resulting from the transmission of Property
- Registration of Deeds at the Property&Land Registry
- Tax return or Fiscal representation for the management of annual taxes. “Modelo 720”
- Advice on remedies concerning building defects, failure to complete and others
- N.I.E numbers and Resident permits
- Foreign Exchange: International payments to Spain
- Investment property advice and GOLDEN VISA
- WILLS AND ESTATES: INTERNATIONAL SUCCESSION
- Inheritance disputes and all kind of contentious probate cases
- Spanish Wills and divisions of Inheritances
- Specialised in complex Inheritances procedures regarding EU and also NON EU citizens, who might be the owners of properties or assets located in Spain at the moment of demise.
- Certificates of Foreign Law
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Powers of attorney
Please click here to contact us with any legal enquiries you may have and we can arrange an inital consultation where necessary.