Hernández Sánchez Asesores (HSA) was founded in 1979 in Alicante to provide tax, accounting and employment advisory services to SME´s and private individuals.
HSA is one of the select few tax advisory companies specialising in international labour mobility in Spain. They have extensive experience working with foreign companies relocating to Spain and Spanish companies abroad.
HSA offer a full range of services including:
- Company formation in Spain
- Advice on and analysis of applicable double taxation agreements
- Accounting and billing services in Spain
- Advice on and preparation of Non-Resident Income Tax (IRNR) returns
- Advice on asset and real estate leasing activities, including tourist apartments by non-residents
- Advice on the management of donations and inheritances in Spain
- Advice on and management of the sale of real estate and assets by non-residents
- Advice on tax, employment and social conditions for expatriate workers
- Advice on and management of the necessary permits, visas and bureaucratic procedures
- Advice on the drafting of contracts and changes in the status of workers
Please fill in the form below with your enquiry and a member of staff will be in contact with you within 24 hours to arrange a meeting, either in their office in Alicante or via video conference.
We look forward to hearing from you shortly and helping you realise your dream here in Spain!
Hernández Sánchez Asesores is a member of the Registry of Economists and Tax Advisors (REAF), the Professional Association of Accounting and Tax Experts (AECE) and the CFE Tax Advisers Europe. They are actively involved in calling for new tax regulations and their implementation.